Your support saves lives and helps families in need.
We are here to help you qualify for assistance. All services are provided at no cost, regardless of income. Skilled staff can assist you navigate complex medical and social service programs. TFC accomplish this through:
- Peer to Peer Networks for children and their parents to create a sense of “normalcy” and acceptance and to keep families together.
- Transition Program from pediatric to adult medical care that prepare transplant recipient youth to survive into adulthood.
- Patient Navigation & Direct Services to help families overcome the complex demands of transplant care cycles.
- Advocacy & Parent Education to eliminate barriers to critical services and assist families to succeed long term.
- Out of town costs to and from the transplant center.
- Lodging for family members at transplant center.
- Utilities, rent, or mortgage assistance when a child is receiving pre- or acute-post-transplant medical care to help ensure the family can provide a safe and secure home.
- Groceries. TFC collaborates with the San Antonio Food Bank to ensure that those specific families who are in food crisis receive a customized food pickup and delivery service at no charge.
- Medications, medical supplies & equipment, and funeral expenses should the need arise.
Get Started Now!
To make a referral, complete the Referral Form below. After the Referral Form has been received by TFC Staff, you will be contacted within two business days to get started. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact us.