Third Party Fundraising
Fundraising through third party special events is a great way to support Transplants for Children.
Money from these events makes a difference to the clients we serve. Examples of a third party fundraiser include:
- “Donations at the Door” house parties;
- Birthday or anniversary parties where attendees make a donation in lieu of a gift;
- Casual dress days at work;
- Golf tournaments, 5K runs, Bike-A-Thons, etc.;
- Garage sales, bake sales or book sales.
Although we encourage third-party events, all such events benefiting Transplants for Children must be approved in advance. This is an important safeguard to preserve the integrity of Transplants for Children and our commitment to raising funds efficiently and ethically.
Transplants for Children have limited personnel to assist with third-party fundraisers.
- Brochures and fact sheets;
- Limited marketing and publicity;
- If available, attendance from Transplants for Children representative.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer:
- Assistance with organizational and administrative tasks, such as taking event reservations;
- Underwriting of related costs
- Volunteer recruitment
- Event management.
If you or your organization would like to host a fundraiser for Transplants for Children, please contact David Davenport at 210-949-1212.